Improve powertrain performance and efficiency, reduce wear and extend longevity
Bitron Synthetic Powertrain Treatment is designed to reduce friction in extreme pressure situations, contributing to a reduction in wear and operating temperatures. Compatible with all types of powertrain and hydraulic system lubricants!
- Smoother, faster shifting
- Reduces noise and vibration
- Reduces friction, wear, operating temperatures
- Maximizes drive-train power and efficiency
- Protects steering box, transmission, and differential
- Greater fuel efficiency due to reduced friction
- Improved engine response
Bitron Synthetic Powertrain Treatment is designed to reduce friction in extreme pressure situations, contributing to a reduction in wear and operating temperatures thereby increasing efficiency and longevity.
I used Powertrain Treatment in my power steering, of my 98 Chev 1500 pu, when it was making noise and running hot. It quit making noise and cooled down. I also just finished adding Bi-tron to my 2011 Chev Traverse engine oil, power steering fluid, transmission fluid, transfer and rear diff fluids. This vehicle only has 71000 miles on it and I am trying to make the drive train last longer than what is normal for this model year traverse.